The texts in this blog are published with their original spelling and grammar. No comments and teacher feedback are included.

Sunday, May 2, 2010

Flash fiction

After reading some six-word flash fiction by different authors, we attempted our own. Enjoy them!


Light has gone. The cane has come. (Marina Alustiza)


- We’ve survived a long marriage. Haven’t we?
- My wife doesn’t think so, darling.
(Verónica Fernández)


Mum, can you see the tiger of the circus? Mum! Mum? (Nahir Milla, Catalina Alonso)


In those eyes I saw my own demise. (Lucía Rivero Boni)


I’ll keep you locked in my head until we meet again. (Belén Aguirre)


That last kiss I´ll cherish until I see you again. (Belén Aguirre)


I wish I couldn´t  remember but your memory visit me in my dreams. (Belén Aguirre)


The murdered was never discovered. I buried him. (Carlos Rojas)





2 comments:

  1. It´s great to see our names here! I feel as we are famous!! jajaj Who am I going to feel like by the end of the year?? Let´s see jaja

    Marina Alustiza (sorry for posting from my dad´s account, I have to create one of my own)

    ReplyDelete
  2. the murdered was never discovered. I buried him.

    ReplyDelete